Why soy wax?
We care about you and your lungs, so we use high quality ingredients including soy wax, phthalate free fragrance and lead-free cotton wicks. Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits including:
- Soy wax burns clean with no toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants. Unlike paraffin wax, our soy candles contain no petrol-soot that release toxins into the air and blacken walls or ceilings
- Longer lasting burn – Soy wax burns cooler which means you can enjoy your soy candle much longer than a paraffin wax
- Derived from a renewable resource (soybeans)
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Supports American Farmers
Are there burning or care instructions?
- Trim your wick to 1/4” before lighting
- The 1st time you burn your candle, allow it to create a full and even wax pool across the entire surface. Short burns will create tunneling in the wax later.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from pets and children
- Burn on heat resistant surfaces
- Keep out of direct sunlight to prevent discoloration or yellowing
Why did my candle "tunnel" and not burn to the edge of the jar?
The most common reason a candle tunnels is because it didn't burn long enough the first time it was lit. The first light of a candle is very important to ensure it burns evenly.
Why does my candle have a bumpy surface after I burned it?
100% soy wax naturally solidifies with a rough surface on occasion. Don’t worry, the next time you light the candle, it will create a liquid wax pool that will fill your space with the beautiful fragrance.
How do I clean the candle jar, so I can repurpose?
Repurposing our Mason Jars and Antique Vessels is fun and easy. Wash them with warm soapy water and a sponge and you’ll be ready to create something new and beautiful in no time.